We have exciting news!
Your TB&T Debit Mastercard®
is becoming a
Visa® Debit Card!
Watch for your new Visa card in the mail.
Please use the information attached to be
prepared once you receive your new card.
Enjoy the convenience &
security of Visa
Please make sure you are ready when your new card arrives.
We have provided important Consumer and Business cardholder information below.
If you are a Business customer with a debit card, you will be receiving our NEW Visa Business Debit Card.
Learn more about this new card and all of the benefits it can offer.
Troy Bank & Trust Visa® Debit Card
Call to report a lost or stolen Debit Card 24 hours a day/7 days a week!
Planning to Travel? Be prepared and let us know!
Click here if you plan to Travel and use your Visa Debit Card
ScoreCard Rewards - learn how to earn points when you use your Visa Debit Card Click here
Now the power to protect your card is in YOUR hands!
SecurLOCK™ Equip is a FREE mobile app that allows you to control how, when and where your Troy Bank & Trust debit cards are used. It gives you the ability to further protect yourself against fraud and unwanted account spending by allowing you to customize a number of alerts and control features.
Learn more in the information below and download the app from your App Store today.
TB&T Debit EMV Card Security and Information®
How to Use Your Chip Card
- Insert the card face up into the dip reader
- The card will remain in the terminal/ATM
- Follow the terminal/ATM prompts
- Sign your receipt or use your PIN
- All transactions will appear on your regular monthly account statement
- Be sure to take your card with you after you have completed the transaction!
The Benefits of Your Card
Your chip card can be used to perform all of the usual ATM functions and can be used to make
purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.
Use this excited new card to...
- Make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted
- Receive cash back above the purchase amount
- Pay for purchases by mail, phone, or Internet
- Make cash withdrawals at ATMs
- Avoid time consuming check approvals
Debit Card & PIN Safety Tips & Links
- Please sign your card upon receipt
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective
- Safeguard your Card Number
- Always obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons
- When using your card at merchant locations, always keep your card in sight
- Memorize your PIN. DO NOT write it on the back of your card or keep it with you
- Never give your PIN to anyone
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM
- Lost or Stolen Credit, ATM or Debit Cards
Consumer Error Resolution Business Error Resolution
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Services Association.