Fast. Convenient. Secure.
We are pleased to announce that Mobile Deposit is now available to all Mobile Banking consumer customers. Consumer customers can now make a deposit at their convenience, no matter where they are or what time of day it is (3:00 pm CST cutoff M-F for transactions to post on the same business day).
Please see limits and account requirements below.
Once a deposit is submitted, the customer will receive an email that indicates the deposit has been received and another indicating whether or not it has been accepted or declined. If the deposit is declined, the email will explain the reason for the decline. The deposit will not show in your available balance until we update each night.
Limits & Account Requirements:
- Must have mobile banking
- All consumer accounts
- Opened more than 30 days
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 1 month ago
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 2 months ago
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 3 months ago
- $2000.00 limit per day (10 items or less deposited)
- $3000.00 limit over 3 day period with 15 or less items deposited
- 3:00 PM CST cutoff time for a deposit to post on that business day (will roll to next business day if made after 3)
- Will receive an email indicating that a deposit has been received
- Will receive an email indicating that the deposit was accepted or declined (email will indicate reason for decline)
Any deviation from these scheduled times due to early bank closure or circumstances beyond our control will be posted at Troy Bank & Trust entrances and on our website.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our eBanking Department:
334.807.5186 | toll free 888.258.8769 | email@example.com