Fast. Convenient. Secure.
Mobile Banking consumer customers can now make a deposit at their convenience, no matter where they are or what time of day it is (3:00 pm CST cutoff M-F for transactions to post on the same business day).
Please see Mobile Deposit requirements below.*
All items deposited via Mobile Deposit must include the verbiage, "For Mobile Deposit Only" in the endorsement or the items may not be processed. Once a deposit is submitted, the customer will receive an email that indicates the deposit has been received and another indicating whether or not it has been accepted or declined. If the deposit is declined, the email will explain the reason for the decline.
The deposit will not show in your available balance until we update each night.
Mobile Banking Requirements:
- Must have Mobile Banking & Online Banking
- All consumer accounts
- Opened more than 30 days
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 1 month ago
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 2 months ago
- Overdrawn less than 5 days 3 months ago
- "For Mobile Deposit Only" - Endorsement
- $2000.00 limit per day (10 items or less deposited)
- $3000.00 limit over 3 day period with 15 or less items deposited
- 3:00 PM CST cutoff time for a deposit to post on that business day (will roll to next business day if made after 3)
- Will receive an email indicating that a deposit has been received
- Will receive an email indicating that the deposit was accepted or declined (email will indicate reason for decline)
Mobile Deposit FAQs:
What should I do with my paper check after depositing via Mobile Deposit?
- After an accepted Mobile Deposit email is received from the bank, you may then write "Mobile Deposit on Date" on the front of your check. The date should be the date of your deposit.
- Please retain the deposited item for 10 days and then destroy the item. This will allow sufficient time in case the original deposited item is needed for any reason.
Are there any fees associated with using Mobile Deposit?
- There are no fees assessed by Troy Bank & Trust for the Mobile Banking service or Mobile Deposit feature. Please check with your wireless provider about any carrier and web access charges.
*Any deviation from these scheduled times due to early bank closure or circumstances beyond our control will be posted at Troy Bank & Trust entrances and on our website.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our eBanking Department:
334.807.5186 | toll free 888.258.8769 | email@example.com